Monday, April 5

B* # 216

New @ [SC] Surf Couture

Part I

Surf Couture have released this beautiful Sway Sun dress and i love it so much that it made me leave my studio to find the perfect place to take my pics.
I went to several ones but none seemed the right one...then i remember that a friend recently took me to this beautiful place called **THE MOTHER ROAD** and well...look at pics to see how it went *WINKS* anyways back to my look ^^ I paired the Sway Sun dress with the new Brass Rings, Leather Belt and the Spring Fling Wedges all from [SC] and to finish my look im wearing the [} Jasha {] Oceania Bracelets and Necklace for that perfect spring look!


CREDITS

*Hair:[fri.] - Amelia - Timid Brown
*Skin:[LAQ] Elena - 09 [Nougat] Glow skin
*Dress:[[SC] Surf Couture] [SC] Surf Couture - Sway Sundress - Dandelion
*Belt:[[SC] Surf Couture] - Brass Rings Leather Belt - Green
*Shoes:[[SC] Surf Couture] - Spring Fling Wedges - Moss
*Necklace & bracelet:[} Jasha {] Oceania Necklace and Bracelet (Hot)
*Poses: [Adorkable Poses] Smexy Dork Pack

And dont forget to visit [**THE MOTHER ROAD**]



Hugz,
B*

No comments: