Sunday, April 11

B* # 235

Newness @ Fri.day!


Part II

Now that the horny teacher in me left...lol...well the teacher part is true  ^ ^  lol  no more wine for me tonight...lol...ok back to the post. Now  I will show the new Fri.day tanks.
The Fri.-Traveler's Tank comes in 12 beautiful colors, includes a prim bottom that wasnt necessary to edit and that always pleases me a lot and I also loved the back of the tank!It's beautiful ... love it!


*CREDITS*

*HAIR: fri. fri. - Anna - Timid Brown
*SKIN: Curio :GP: Sundust [Dark] Cupid-Lavish 2
*TANKS: fri. fri. - Traveler's.Tank (24.7 Pack)
*PANTS: -SU!- Bitish Jeans Blue
*SHOES: 2REAL Pure
*BANGLES: Exodi :: Genesis :: Aidan Bangles
*BELT: [MANDALA] Kookai Belt /Brown(Resize)[Female]
*NECKLACE: [ skream! ] "marshmallow" necklace
*TATOO: flowey. heart or head? 2

More Fri.day news tomorrow bed time for me now!

Ni ni everyone!

Have fun, i know i did!!

Blondie

No comments: