Thursday, April 15

B* # 243

Today a different post!

A special thanks to everyone that somehow made this blog what it is today!

Thanks to our readers that always follow our posts and therefore in less than 4 months the blog is having all this success!

Thanks to all the merchants who contributed with something ( review copies, freebies, dollarbies or hunt items)

Thanks to each and every person who helped a little bit on the blog, Albertt Olkhovsky for encourage me to do better everytime to make me believe i can do better and help me with his knowledge s2 , Jaxx Serenity for the same thing as Albertt and helping me with my english <3 and to all the ones that imed me, congratulate me for my work or to show me any errors I may have done:) i really apreciate it! My love to all of u!

 My special thanks to my fellow bloggers Chloe Hallison and Kleos Gomes you girls are essential to the blog and to me :) <33

 So thank you all so much for the sucess of the blog and please continue to follow us because we will continue to show you all the goodies and we will try to do more and better!!



 Lots of love,

 B*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you! =D

Blondie Clarity said...

No... its me who should say thanks :P