Tuesday, February 8

B* # 541


Let's pretend it's summer!

 When I put the + ADDiCTIA + sandals on in that same instant 
I had flashbacks with nostalgia...coming back to me.
 I  miss the summer... the heat... the sea... all light skies and fresh clothes.
Maybe I feel this way because of the cold and rain that has followed each other in recent days and months... so I decided to bring the summer back with this post... inspired by these  
+ ADDiCTIA + sandals :)


Let's pretend it's summer #1

Let's pretend it's summer #2

Let's pretend it's summer #3

** Style Card **

Hair: fri. - Marie - Moody Brown
Skin: LAQ ~ Mima 10 [Nougat] Glow skin
Earrings: [glow] Folk Lace Earring 
Top: {mon tissu} Sweetheart Tank - Brown
Shorts: -tb- Denim Cutoff shorts (light)
Sandals: + ADDiCTIA + Tropica Flip Flops - Tiki Chai Mocha 
Swing: :: AB :: Hide and Seek Swing

Xoxo,
BB*

No comments: