Friday, September 30

D* #3

Soooo you know the days I'm talking about, when its getting into Fall, and its a cool morning, and all you feel like doing is lounging around the house dressed comfy and be warm. At least I know thats how I feel right now! This outfit is inspired from that feeling. Anyone that knows me knows I absolutely love the Fall and Winter seasons. When you can get all bundled up, multi-layer, and just be warm. Hope you enjoy my lazy look for the day!




Look Info:
My Sunshine Hoody in Muted Brick - Grixdale - Store Closed
Tank from Division Sweater Cherry Shirt - Nyte'N'Day
Button Fly Dark Wash Jeans - Nyte'N'Day
Moccasins Calf Boots in Black - Naughty

Skin - Sia Deeptan - League
Shape - Sia Shape - League
Eyes - LiM Tropico Ocean Blue - Exodi
Hair - Something in Rich Browns - Elikatira











Hope you enjoyed my Lazy Look today!!!!

<3 Danni

No comments: